HARRINGTON’S AUCTIONEERS CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR ALL AUCTIONS:
1. Each lot sold is subject to a premium of 20% of the successful bid price of each lot as part of the purchase price.
2. Unless exempted by law, the buyer is required to pay OntarioRetail Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax on the total purchase priceincluding the buyer`s premium.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from saleat any time, to divide any lot or to combine any two or more lots at his solediscretion, all without notice.
4. The auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid, to advancebidding at his discretion, and may not accept bids that don't meet a certainstandard.
5. The auctioneer may accept and submit absentee bids, to beexecuted by an employee of the auction house. This is done at the discretion ofa prospective buyer who cannot attend in person but wants their bid submittedduring bidding for an item up on sale.
6. The highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer for any lot shallbe the buyer. The buyer must assume full risk and responsibility for that item,as well as comply with such other Conditions of Sale applicable to it. If adispute arises between bidders during bidding, then the auctioneer has absolutediscretion in deciding who wins or if he will withdraw disputed items from salealtogether
7. The buyer will pay the entirety or a portion of their purchaseprice, otherwise they risk having to forfeit all funds. The auctioneer may alsocancel the sale without re-offering it for another bid if desired.
8. All lots must be paid for within 48 hours of the date of sale.If not, a late charge may incur or we may cancel your order if it is unpaidafter 10 days from its original purchase date.
9. Each lot purchased will be held by the auctioneer at theirstorage facility until fully paid for and taken away.
10. All lots are sold “AS IS”. Any description issued by theauctioneer of an article to be sold is subject to variation to be postedon line and/or announced via email prior to the time of sale. While theauctioneer has endeavored not to mislead in the description issued, and theutmost care is taken to ensure the correct cataloguing of each item, suchdescriptions are purely statements of opinion and are not intended toconstitute a representation to the prospective purchasers and no warranty ofthe correctness of such description is made. Some lots are of an age and/ornature which preclude their being in pristine condition and some cataloguedescriptions make reference to damage and/or restoration. The lack of such areference does not imply that a lot is free from defects nor does any referenceto certain defects imply the absence of others. It is the responsibility ofprospective purchasers to inspect or have inspected each lot upon which theywish to bid and to bid accordingly.
Selling To Us
Services & Links